“Anonymity, advocacy and justice for all”
Is a company set up to protect humans when no one else can. The biggest rule of Sentry is that no one knows who owns the company or how it came to be. It can lead to some contentious moments between the Sentinels and the Guardians, but it is for the greater good. There are two divisions to it. Sentinels and Guardians. The Sentinels send the information for a case to a Guardian, and they go in to rectify the situation.
Infiltrate most places. Hospitals, Law offices. Police departments, EMS. They’re in CPS offices, and courts. But, they’re not just helping people, they will also help wildlife refuges and preserve ancient artifacts. Anything that can be seen as an important part of the world and needs protecting, they’re there. When the regular laws can’t save someone or something, the Guardians can. They report directly to Sentry, before and after cases finished Sentinels are celibate until they meet their mate, so they can work “lifetimes” without having any type of sexual contact. (helps them focus on the task)
- Sentinels are Gargoyles-Shifters
Are lawless. They do what everyone else (law abiding citizens) can’t do or won’t do. They don’t care if they get dirty or kill someone to advance the greater good and it is why Sentry pays them so well. Usually they’re Lone Alphas who can’t stay in their home pack or those who have been kicked out of their packs because they rebel against the rules. They’re rough around the edges, but they also have loyalty streaks a mile wide. They come from all walks of life. Some are bikers, some are raised in socialite families. Some already work with humans, and no one knows what they are. Celibacy doesn’t fly with Guardians, and yes it does make the Sentinels jealous.
Sometimes a Sentinel will work with a Guardian, but those are rare cases. (They mate with a Guardian and whoever is in need)
Rules for The Stories
- Each story must have a Sentinel and a Guardian
- You can have a Sentinel as a mate, but you must also have a Guardian
- All legal means of fixing the “issue,” must be explored and the Guardian should be the last resort. Ex: Has to be a life or death situation. Only a Guardian can fix. Ex: If it’s an artifact or wildlife, only the Guardian would step into a situation where diplomacy means nothing to the poachers or theives.
- Even those being saved can be paranormal.
- Once a Guardian mates, or falls in love, they may choose to leave Sentry, or they can continue working for them. It is the author’s choice.
- Sentinels are sworn to remain within the ranks of Sentry.
Rules for Authors
Setting must revolve around Sentry.
Word count is 10,000 and up.
Heat level: 3-5
Genres can be romance, urban fiction, LGBT, reverse harem, and more
Characters can be any species. (human, shifter, alien, mythical, magical, and more)
Main characters must be 20+ years old.
Couple pairs can be MF, MM, MMM, FFM, FF, MFM, FMMM(MMM..)-Reverse Harem, and any other combo you wish to create.
Stories must be approved via proposal that includes the type shifter, designation, whether a guardian or Sentinel or both and if the guardian intends to continue working cases for Sentry. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Sentry Organization Proposal
Saved as a Microsoft word doc (.doc or .docx)
Font: Times Roman 12pt
POV use three asterisk (***)
scene breaks use an line space (by hitting enter/return)
set indention to .5 (do not use the tab key)