We are thrilled to offer shared worlds for authors to play in! Share worlds are a super fun way for authors to connect and cross promote.
Our worlds are easy to write for and organized with a series bible and a secret FB group for collaboration.
Word count is different for each world
Heat level is 3-5 flames
All couple pairings are welcomes (MF, MM, MMM, MFM, FMM, FF, and so on).
Vega Space Vacations
Welcome to Vega, the ultimate space fantasy adult vacation location.
Vega is planet in the Alpha Quintar system solely owned by Vega Space Vacations. Our mission is to provide our guest with the ultimate fantasy vacation experience. If you can dream it, we can bring it to life. Our motto? “We can help with that.”
Your imagination is the only limit. So leave technology behind and everything to us as you embark on a vacation that will change your life.
Plan your space vacation with us and change your life forever!
What happens on Vega…
- Smaller than Earth, but with plenty of room to have numerous vacation areas and acres for private getaways.
- The terrain: it’s much like Earth. Water, oceans, mountains, cities, forests, etc.
- Vega is open to any type of vacation such as dude ranch, casino, waterpark, beach, cruise ship, skiing, mountains, hot springs, mineral baths, salt caves, camping, caverns, and much more. Some of these are already in place, but if you want something new, “We can help with that.”
- Your vacation can be adventurous and suspenseful, a relaxing getaway with friends, or a romantic getaway to reunite the spark that seems to have died out.
- The planet doesn’t allow personal technology devices. No cell phones, tablets, computers, or other devices will be allowed on vacation. Guests are asked to leave those items at home and anything brought with them has to be turned in at check in.
- The only technology devices allowed on vacation are those provided by VSV as part of a specific vacation package.
Rules for Authors
- Setting can start on Earth, or anywhere else, but the vacation and romantic journey must be on Vega. If you want a “fantasy world” type adventure, create a room or place with hologram program.
- Word count is 7,000 and up.
- Heat level: 3-5
- All stories are romance and must have a HEA or HFN endings.
- Val/Valentina (the on planet host) should at least be mentioned in each story. Make sure Val is utilized in some way. He doesn’t have to be on page, but should be at least referred to in the story (he sets up the vacations, so he could be mentioned in that way, or he could check on the couple, or they could run into him….)
- Characters can be any species. (human, shifter, alien, mythical, magical, and more)
- Couple pairs can be MF, MM, MMM, FFM, FF, MFM, FMMM(MMM..)-Reverse Harem, and any other combo you wish to create.
- NO ONE is to write Val/Vincent’s story. He belongs to Kerry Adrienne and Lia Davis. They get dibs on his romantic life style. *winks*
- Stories must be approved via proposal that includes the type of vacation your characters want, what you will be adding to the world, and character names. Send them to AfterGlowsSubmissions@gmail.com with the subject: Vega Space Vacation Proposal
You are invited to write in a fun, diverse, space opera world, The Salvation. The series is the brainchild of Gina Wynn.
The Salvation is like a spaceark as large as a city with endangered paranormal and mythical beings and animals brought on two by two traveling away from Earth towards a utopia to create a new world. Some passengers believe they’ll never see the new world.
Book one, Two by Two by Gina Wynn, opens up the series with Penny and Vincent’s story. Penny sets up a dating agency, making the book a Kismet story. Furture books in The Salvation does not have to use the dating agency, but it’s there if you choice to make it a matchmaking story.
Character species are up to the author. They are limited to your imagination. Think your normal paranormals (vamps, shifters of all kinds, demons and witches), mythical being like mermaids, selkies, and other rare creatures taken from mythologies.
Because the species are limited to two (one female, one male) there will be a character sheet that all authors will follow so we don’t end up with 15 wolf shifters on an ark that is only supposed to have two. 😀 HOWEVER, there may be a few stowaways (humans could get on board).
Words count: 10K -80K
Stories must be approved via proposal. Send them to AfterGlowsSubmissions@gmail.com with the subject: The Salvation Proposal
The Estates is a community for the paranormal. Humans see it as just another gated community with its own schools, shopping centers, and medical centers. To the paranormal, it’s a safe haven. A place where they can be themselves and not be on guard to hide their “special abilities” or other things that make them different from humans.
The paranormal is governed by its enforcement agency called Kensington Investigations and Security Services (KISS). KISS is owned and operating by the Kensington Family (three generations of vampires) and operates nationwide. KISS also offers services to high-profile humans who don’t ask questions about how the job gets done.
The residents of The Estates can be shifters, demons, fae, vampires, mythical creatures, and any other non-human species.
Stories in this world should be set in or around The Estates. One or both MCs should live in the community or have a friend or relative that does. Whether the characters live in the Estates at the end is up to the author.
Word count: 7k-80K
Stories must be approved via proposal. Send an email to AfterGlowsSubmissions@gmail.com with the subject: The Estates requesting the series bible and to discuss your proposal idea. OR you are welcome to PM Lia Davis on Facebook for more info.